Friday, October 28, 2011

Caps for Sale

Anyone ever read that book? It was a children's book written by a Russian author. When I was student teaching, my amazing host teacher taught this adorable little song with orff instrumental accompaniment to do for first graders that I did with my first graders for three years in a row. We even performed it once at a Barnes and Nobles book fair. Sometimes I feel like that man who didn't carry his wares on his back, but on his head. You know, if I actually wore my hats...or something...
I actually have a lot of commissioned work right now with my hats. Yay! But I have to warn some of you who are thinking of using my services. I am completely open for business, but if you are looking to use me for Christmas gifts this year, all orders need to be in by Thanksgiving. Or I'll never get them done in time. Just sayin'. :-) I have some very cute creations upcoming, stay tuned...
Like this little charmer. Ordered for a little wee girl, this is the "baby bump" hat. (HAR HAR). I know, I kill myself...I just LOVED scaling this one down to itty bitty size. Anything made itty bitty size is better. Except for chocolate. No use for itty bitty sized chocolate around here, that's just irritating.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)