Sunday, November 6, 2011

I heart faces photography challenge- Black


Okay, I know that the horse is actually white, but there is black in this photo! This was a shoot I did not too long ago and is likely one of my all time favorite maternity shoots I think I've ever done. She decided not to do pictures with her horse (a European horse, no less- this love-bug was flown over from Denmark, where she is from) initially, but while we were out at their ranch her husband suggested that we just take him out for a few pics since I was there. Let me tell you, I am SO glad he suggested it. The shots of the two of them were incredible. Sunset, mountains in the background, open range...couldn't get much more glorious than that. I just love the intimate moment in this capture.
Check out some more amazing photos incorporating the color black by clicking on the button below! Creative challenge this week for serious. :-)
Love

4 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweet shot; love the light and the composition.

H.Sons said...

great pictures.

Maki said...

I completely agree! What a moment!!!

Unknown said...

This is a very, very pretty picture. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)