Monday, October 24, 2011

It's all about the pose

Hello Lovers.
I have done nothing but take pictures for the last 4 or 5 days!
It's been amazing. I have others to edit right now, but per request of a very anxious junior in high school, I decided to post a couple of these right now. And also because I just think they are grand. Seriously, this shoot made my morning! She and her wonderful, keenly eyed BFF accompanied me around down town Windsor and we had a blast! And can you believe her sense of style? Amazing. For serious.
And time for bed! Hope you all enjoyed the nice weather today (totally meant to take the kids to the park today and just didn't get to it...so sad!), it's supposed to get chilly. And possibly snowy. ICK.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Miz said...

Stunning!

Rebecca A.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)