Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The truth hurts

Oh goodness...little scary only cause we know it happens!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY&feature=player_embedded

Headin' out to Utah land tomorrow to see my beloved family for the weekend. Heart!
Driving solo with all three of my kids for 8 hours! ...not so heart...but we will all give ourselves a cup of character when it's over and through with. I may just stay in Utah if the drive down is too harsh. You know...no sense in repeating the horror on the way back. :-)

1 comment:

Candie said...

Wait - NO! You have to come back! I haven't seen you yet! Pleeeeease. Chloe, Linus, Odell - you'd better behave. Lots and lots of snacks. Don't be afraid to bribe... :D That, and your hubby would miss you so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)