Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Halloween Gift

I've been working on a little something special for my adoring public!
That's you....right?



Right. I made some Halloween scrapbook paper! It was fun, actually, I may do this again in the future. Anyway, guess what? You can use it!! Just click on the image to get the full sized photo, right click on it, click "save image as", then save it somewhere on your computer and use it however you want. Print it. Publish it. Heck, sell it for all I care, just please give credit where credit is due! (...meaning link back to Chelea's Attic, if you please).
If you print it, make sure you set the image resolution to 300 pixels/inch. Otherwise it'll be fuzzy. :-)
Love you all. All you...adoring public, you.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)