Friday, September 2, 2011

Ohhhhhhh-DELL!


This is why I can't use Odell, my darling cute baby, as a hat model. Stinker.
Don't forget to spread the word about my SENIOR GIRL MODEL SEARCH!! Girls ages 16-19 in the Northern Colorado area can apply to get a FREE hour shoot with me if they email me their name/age/picture and a little bit about you to chelseas_attic@yahoo.com. PLEASE please please spread the word! I only have access to so many teenagers in my area. :-)
Peacing out for the night, going to Grandma's house to celebrate her return from another month in Israel! And swim. And eat good food.
Lub you all

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)