Thursday, August 18, 2011

Talent {Norhtern Colorado Portrait Photographer}


I had the privilege of working with this young gentleman at the school I taught at last year. He came in late during the year as an 8th grader, after we had already held auditions for our Spring Musical, but jumped right in and volunteered himself in any way that he could. We were lucky to have him and he is now going on to bigger and better talents in life- getting accepted into a prestigious art program at a local school and he approached me for some head-shots for an audition he's working on in the next couple of weeks. I was happy to oblige and wish him the best of luck!



In other news, my internet will be down the rest of the day, hopefully will be back tomorrow, so this is my post for the night! Which means the computer will be turned off, the kids and I will go to the park before dinner, and then my crochet hooks will come out tonight. These are my last nights to enjoy my hubby before he goes back to school next week. Then it's bon voyage until Christmas...only a couple more years and we will be done with this phase of life! Now that's an idea...life without school....huh....
Peace out, Napoleon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)