Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hello beautiful {Photography Crochet Hats}

I love how this hat turned out. I love the flowers. And the leaf. Oh, the leaf, just darling. I made it with a specific girl and a specific dress in mind (hopefully it matches close enough!), and I CAN'T WAIT to have her model it for me.
Haven't done a lot of crocheting lately. I saw on one of the hat crocheting blogs that I follow that the lady in charge has a 100 orders out right now. ONE. HUNDRED. I can't imagine even possibly having time for that much crocheting, but she must get'er done! For me, I can do one hat at a time and call it good. One hundred orders I think would make me go and incinerate all my yarn and hooks in a giant bonfire. Yeesh.
Kisses.

2 comments:

Amber Anderson said...

This is SOOOO cute. I crochet blankes but have never tried hats. Would you mind sharing the pattern?

liz said...

Such a cute hat. Wish I could crochet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)