Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bummer

Nothing exciting tonight except to say that my internet will be down until Tuesday.
I know...that's right, I said Tuesday.
TUESDAY.
That's about a week's worth of Netflix that we paid for that we have no access to. Seriously.
HOWEVER, the silver lining is that I've gotten a lot more done around the house and my kids have had fun helping me clean. Amazing how much time I have when I'm not occupied with facebook during naptime...
In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your weekends and I'm crossing my fingers that the modem will be fixed on Tuesday and we'll be back and rolling. For those of you who have pictures waiting from me- I will still be able to get on about once a day and this will not affect getting my work to you on time! :-)
Enjoy this little darling from last Wednesday's shoot. She's got the WHOLE world in her eyes.

And if you want to read a funny story about my kids, go here.


Tar Tar Caviar...

1 comment:

The Briggs Family said...

I am absolutely loving the pictures that you have posted! I can not tell you how talented you are! You are just incredible! Thank you so much again for doing our pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)