Tuesday, June 5, 2012

All Boy


I had a really hard time deciding which shot from this shoot I did for my son's fourth birthday to submit, there were so many of them that knocked my off my socks. This was the first official "shoot" I've ever done with Linus and I was worried about how he was going to respond to me being in his face all the time. Usually all the photos I get of him are him goofy shots with manic smiles and faces and he's never very serious. He was excited to get all dressed up and go, though, and did a fantastic job! There are a few old passenger train cars behind the railroad tracks in a city near where we live and I've concocting this shoot for ages. Anyway, he is my boy, and he encompasses the gender with reckless abandon. You go boy.
Check out all the other boys at I Heart Faces this week! I love doing this so, I'm glad that they switched it to only once a month now, gives me more time to prepare and soak in all the other entries I get to peruse!

7 comments:

~ said...

oh yea, he is a cutie!

Marina said...

I really like this shot! Great job! What a handsome boy!

**************** said...

love the setup.... great model ♥

Rachel said...

Love the vintage feel! Great photo!

melissa lazuka said...

Love the way you styled this shot to look like an old-fashioned photograph! The coloring, clothing, and your little boy are beautiful.

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, how adorable is he?! I love the retro feel

Unknown said...

Your little Linus is too cute. I am glad he was a good model for you! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)