Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rollin, rollin, rollin....






HI!
I think I start almost every post with, "it's been a while...". Well there's likely a reason for that. I have TONS of blogging to catch up on, a whole summer's worth in fact. I took this shoot back in May right before Mother's Day. Completely appropriate for this shoot- Mom wanted me to do something with both she and her youngest, I thought it was a great idea. I don't know how many times I look through pictures of my kids and wonder where I am in the photos. I think it would be nice for my kids to grow up and know that I was actually involved in their lives and not always behind the camera. :-) I'm getting better, but I love the idea of having a shoot just for you and individual children. The evening was very magical and the whole shoot turned out just enchanting. This little one was a trooper and just giggled and climbed on things and gave her mommy hugs and kisses. The best things of life.
Look for more in the future, it's time to make my presence known once more.
Love ya. 












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! You have great talent. *sigh* If only I had an inch of that talent... Oh well, I suppose I'll have to settle for Instagram and using Adobe Photoshop to tweak all my photos! ;)

(BTW, my good friend Josie sent me here!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)