Monday, December 5, 2011

Fairy Tale

Once upon a time two people fell in love. And then they promptly called me and asked me to take engagement photos for them, to which I, in my barely budding photography days, readily agreed. I mean, who wouldn't want to take pictures of these gorgeous people?
Well, then time went on, they got married, and then one day I got another message asking me to take maternity pictures for them. SHAH!!!!!
And I don't know what happened that day, but my camera sort of levitated from my hands and started taking some of the most glorious pictures it's ever produced. Just...magically...I can't...just wow. With permission, I post some of them for your eyes to gam off of for a while.

These first few are of her horse flown here from Denmark. A very gentle creature and we almost didn't take the photos with the horse...so glad we decided to.









Every pregnant woman's envy, right here. :-) I wish I looked half this good when I was pregnant!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)