Monday, March 11, 2013

First ever workshop!


I am super excited about this!
This has been a while in the making because I keep thinking about what I want to focus on and what would be most helpful to people. In the end I decided that I want to structure this around the things that I find the most enjoyment in getting a great image- hopefully it will be for you too!
So without further ado, I am announcing my first ever super-casual-low-key-bring-what-you-have-and-learn-what-you-want workshop!! Here are the deets:
  • You don't have to have a super nice DSLR camera- bring whatever you have! While I will be covering a few tips on camera settings, I don't want to focus a lot of time on this so it would be helpful if you have a basic understanding of your camera. I will help how I can at the workshop, but want to focus on what I feel is more valuable to your photography education. :-)
  • I will be zoning in on a couple of things in particular: working with kids and editing. Or, in essence, how to get good portraits of your kids (or someone else's kids). Half of the shoot will be outside at a specified location and the other half will be back at my house and I will show you step by step what I do in Lightroom and Photoshop to edit my photos (or in otherwords, but I get from the "before" picture to the "after" picture, as shown above) using the images from our shoot. 
  • There will be door prizes and freebies!
  • Please register early so I know who to plan for- the more people who sign up, the more fun things we can do. If we get overbooked, I will schedule another class so everyone has an opportunity. 
You can register by calling me (970-978-8315), messaging me on facebook, or emailing me at chelseas_attic@yahoo.com. If you have any further questions, let me know! Hope to see you there!
Hope this Monday is not too brutal on you, and enjoy that extra hour of sun at night! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)