Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Going Places

Oh I am WAY behind in blogging.
Sheesh.
I still love this blog with all of my dearest little heart, and can I tell you that redesigning again was SO easy with some of the new features that blogger has on their template designer? Much less code. Much more fun. So I am trying to reconnect myself so that I can fulfill all of my blogging dreams on here. Or something like that.
This lady was on FIRE the whole shoot. So easy going. Such a beauty. Made my job a breeze! And I am so totally envious of her wardrobe and style- her shoes were amazing, let me just say that. And earrings. And..well, everything.
And she's so totally on top of everything and talented, wishing her the best of luck in all of her college applying adventures! She certainly is going places.
 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

photography (13) hats (9) crochet (7) I heart faces (4) giveaway (2) Free (1) Paper (1) Photoshop (1) tutorials (1)